1. Mixmasters Membership
No Company Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, used for public or commercial purposes, or downloaded in any way unless written permission is expressly granted by the Company. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of the Company, as well as other authors who created the materials, and may be subject to monetary damages and penalties. You may not distribute, modify, transmit or use the content of the Site or any Content, including any and all software, tools, graphics and/or sound files, for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Company.
Any unauthorized use of Content may violate the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights of the Company and/or third parties, as well as the laws of privacy and publicity, and other regulations and statutes. Nothing contained in this Agreement or in the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark or other proprietary information without the express written consent of the Company or third party owner.
Please provide your name and contact information, the nature of your work and how it is being violated, all relevant copyright and/or trademark registration information, the location/URL of the violation, and any other information you believe is relevant.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company.
The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES.
YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS.
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER.
Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
10. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER (including, for example, your web service provider service, Stripe payment services, your software and/or any updates or upgrades to that software).
THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR THE COMPANY’S CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES TO ANYONE IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, WHETHER THE COMPANY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH MALFUNCTION OR DISRUPTION. THE COMPANY MAY, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, REFUND THE INITIAL FEE CHARGED FOR ANY USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT OR A PRO-RATA PORTION THEREOF CONSISTENT WITH THE COMPANY’S REFUND POLICY. THE COMPANY SHALL REFUSE ANY REFUND THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER YOUR PAYMENT FOR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT, EITHER PURSUANT TO THE COMPANY’S CUSTOMER LICENSE AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF THE REASON FOR DISRUPTION.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. Cancellation and/or downgrades of subscriptions are the sole responsibility of the customer/member.
You can cancel and/or downgrade by logging into your account here: http://members.mixmasters.net/
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] and request a change or cancellation. These requests must be made at least 3 working days (Mon-Fri) before your renewal date.
All payments are automated via our online payment facility (Stripe). We are unable to offer refunds or balance deductions if cancelled after or within this time frame.
16. We offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee to all new Academy members. You must email [email protected] within 30 full days of your first payment and request a cancellation. You will forfeit your rights to a money-back guarantee if you take part in any kind of prize draw as part of your membership or if you upgrade your membership or purchase any other Mixmasters paid offers during the 30-day period.
2. Ibiza Villa Retreats Terms & Conditions
- General Terms of Booking and Payment
(a) Deposits are non-refundable from the date of payment
(b) Your payments are non-refundable but may be transferable to another course or person at our discretion. Returned payments are subject to a £50 handling charge.
(c) Your booking is not considered definite and no contract will exist between you and Ibiza DJ Retreats LTD until we receive full payment from you or unless otherwise agreed.
(d) All payments are taken through bank transfer unless otherwise agreed, please contact us to enquire.
(e) Deposit Payments - Full payment is due at the time of booking. Bookings eight weeks or more in advance of the event date are entitled to secure the reservation with a deposit. Balance monies are due up to 10 days before the start date of the event unless a payment plan is agreed.
(f) The price is the exact amount to be received by us, irrespective of fluctuations in currency and irrespective of any third-party transfer charges. If you choose to pay by electronic transfer, please instruct your bank to charge all costs to you in order to avoid a shortfall in the amount that we receive.
(g) Details for bank to bank transfer (BACS) will be sent to you on request.
(h) Ibiza DJ Retreats LTD can offer monthly payment plans with fees charged as follows:
3-month payment plan: 10% of the total price
6-month payment plan: 15% of the total price
By accepting these terms and paying the first payment, you legally agree to fulfill all remaining payments to the total amount plus interest.
Ibiza DJ Retreats LTD charge a £50 admin fee for every missed payment. All payments will be taken from your chosen account on the same date of every month, starting on the date you made your first payment.
Legal proceedings will be issued after 30-days of missed payments.
- Age / Gender
All genders are welcome. The minimum age of any participant is 16 unless otherwise agreed in writing at our discretion. There is no maximum age.
(a) Room-sharing We encourage room-sharing in twin bed rooms : independent solo travellers, friends or couples
(b) Single Rooms Single occupancy may be possible in a twin/double bedded room by paying a Single Supplement Surcharge - if a single occupancy price is not visible in the booking system please ask us for a quote.
- Your Travel Arrangements
All travel arrangements are your responsibility and at you own cost. We shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with, or for any irregularities in your documentation required for travel. Transfers to/from the retreat are at your own cost, unless otherwise specified.
5.0 Travel Insurance
(a) We require that your travel insurance covers the activity of this retreat as well as unexpected cancellation, sickness, losses and all the usual risks. You should bring the policy with you in case of an emergency.
5.1 Your Health
(a) If you have a medical condition, serious or otherwise, you MUST informIbiza DJ Retreats LTD at the time of booking and provide a letter from your GP confirming that it is safe for you to attend a retreat with our advertised diet, classes & and other physical activities that we arrange at your request (e.g. hiking, surfing etc.). In the interests of your wellbeing we may decline your stay at the retreat.
(b) If an emergency arises we will do everything in our power to assist you but DJ Growth Lab is not responsible for the outcome of any such emergency.
(c) Whilst all measures are taken to ensure a high standard of health and safety, our retreats are situated in the countryside and in some cases in mountainous areas, where the land is uneven and we shall not be responsible for any injuries caused by uneven terrain.
- Cancellation by you
You (or any member of your party) may cancel your booking at any time, providing that the cancellation is made by the person submitting the booking form and is notified to us in writing. Cancellation will take effect the day such notification is received by us. If such cancellation is made before the start of the retreat, we will retain 100% of the cost of the retreat. However, if another person can be found to take your place, then we may offer you a 50% refund at our discretion.
Refunds and returned payments are normally settled within 10 working days of the date of cancellation. Once the retreat has begun, no refund or part refund or unused portion of the retreat will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you. Bookings are for the stated period of the retreat. There are no refunds for an unused portion of the retreat. If the reason for cancellation is covered under the terms of your Insurance Policy, you may be able to make a claim.
- Amendments by Ibiza DJ Retreats LTD
Occasionally, changes may have to be made (e.g., tutor, class times or other arrangements), which we reserve the right to do at any time. If your accommodation has to be changed for any reason, we will do our utmost to provide accommodation of a similar rating. If a significant change becomes necessary, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure.
- Cancellation by Ibiza DJ Retreats LTD
We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel a retreat, in which case we will offer a full refund of all monies paid within 10 working days. In particular our retreats require a minimum number of at least 50% of the participants to have booked by 7 days before the start date. If this minimum number is not reached by that date we may cancel and refund the money to you.
- Our liability to you
(a) We accept responsibility for ensuring that the retreats are supplied as described and that the services we are contractually obliged to provide are to a reasonable standard.
(b) We do not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control.
(c) We are not liable for any injuries you may incur. Ibiza DJ Retreats LTD classes are undertaken at your own risk. We are not liable for any medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat. We are not liable for loss of, or damage to, your personal property.
(d) We are not responsible for the proportion of male/female guests in any group. We are not responsible for the individual behaviour of any guest.
(e) We reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises at our discretion if your behaviour is disruptive or abusive.
- Group Bookings
Where a booking is made on behalf of several individuals the booking is conditional on the person signing the booking form having authorisation from all the individuals named on the booking form to enter into this contract. A deposit from every group member is required. If any member of the group can not come for any reason, their deposit is forfeit.
- Legal Disclaimer
The information contained in this Site is for general guidance on matters of interest only. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this Site.
Accordingly, the information on this Site is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professionals or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult someone at Found. While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this Site has been obtained from reliable sources, Ibiza DJ Retreats LTD is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
All information in this Site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Ibiza DJ Retreats LTD, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar .
UPDATED: March 2020